guys, this is a serious post. seriously important. this recipe will change your life!
okay, maybe that's a little dramatic, but this soup is amazing.
and so delicious.
isn't that we all want?
make it. i know it won't disappoint :)
- 2 frozen chicken breasts
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- sour cream
- grated cheddar cheese
1. place chicken in crock pot. pour broth, salsa, corn, beans, and taco seasoning over chicken.
cook on low for 6 hours. (or high for 3 hours)
2. remove chicken and shred.
3. add sour cream and cheese to crock pot and stir until smooth. re-add chicken and warm. (about two minutes)
4. serve with tortilla chips.
(if you want to cook it faster, use thawed chicken and turn it on high.)