Thursday, January 3, 2013

diy: birthday calendar.




sooo, i'm a very forgetful person.

i have planners. lists. magnets. phone reminders... all to help me remember important things.
so to help - i've created this cute little birthday calendar.

it's meant to help me not only remember family/friends birthdays - but i'm hoping will also motivate me to send cards and "thinking of you" notes.


 
items needed
* 6 x 9 envelopes
* scrapbook paper
* stickers
* glue stick/modge podge (whatever preferred really)
* hole punch
* binder rings

step one:
design each month to your liking.
step two: 
glue stuff together.
step three:
put some stickers in cute places.
step four:
hole punch at the top for the binder rings.
step five:
fill in family and friends birthdays.

and voila!
a perfect little birthday calendar.


*if for some reason you would like more info on the whole process - just shoot me an email :)

sincerely yours,
mrs. b


inspired from the nannygoat blog.

7 comments:

  1. This is great! I am also forgetful when it comes to things like this and I intend to try and stay on top of it this year! And the front is so cute as well! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable idea! I'm so happy I found your blog! It's always better when you actually know the person! Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable idea! I'm so happy I found your blog! It's always better when you actually know the person! Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really enjoying going through this blog. Want to get the best for your business make sure to check the link below:
    buy a logo

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is really a great blog thanks for sharing it with us...
    we surely can help you if you have an interest in web designing or logo designing then visit us,
    Logo Designers

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post is awesome, thanks for sharing it. Also, visit our website if you are looking to purchase logo:

    Purchase Logo

    ReplyDelete